Kitty Cat Care is a pet sitting service looking after cats while owners are away. We're local to the Northchurch, Berkhamsted, Tring and Hemel Hempstead area.
Our service includes:
- Visits either once or twice daily, or as required.
- A ‘Meet & Greet’ prior to completion of booking to ensure the owner
is completely happy with the service offered and all information is
supplied regarding the pet’s health, diet and habits
- Fresh food can be prepared and cooked on site to suit dietary
requirements plus the normal everyday brands of wet and dried food.
- Water bowls and litter trays cleaned on each visit.
- Medication administered as instructed by owner/vet.
- Regular grooming and contact throughout the care period.
- Regular feedback to owners with texts, e-mail or telephone updates.
- Keys returned to owner when safely back at home in order to prevent
problems if travel plans are delayed.
- Vets visits can be arranged if required.
- For every confirmed booking, a donation will be made to our local Cats Protection Branch.
"I have complete peace of mind whilst away...
I would highly recommend them."
- S.L., Berkhamsted
"I would not hesitate to recommend them for the high standard of care that they give."
- J.K., Tring
At Kitty Cat Care we pride ourselves on the high standard of care that we offer.
We offer complete peace of mind through attentive care, and that's why our customers recommend us.
Read more testimonials